Join a famous German luxury automaker and support their IT-team to improve customer Journey and digital transformation.
The company provides several employee benefits, hybrid work style and a multicultural environment.
• Acquire deep understanding of DMS business processes and document it from ease of IT resource understanding.
• Perform fitgap analysis along with business and create required documentation.
• Work with regional team to share/understand best DMS process practices.
• Assist local project team for test cases creation , text cases execution , data migration , data quality analysis etc etc.
• Establish regular communication between business , partners and local/central IT by preparing regular status updates on budget ( on need basis). service provisioning, projects and Audit ( on need basis).
• 10+ years of total Industry experience.
- 5 + years as System/business analyst ( preferably in Automotive industry )
- working experience with any DMS system ( highly preferable )
- Hands on experience in creating documentation/artifacts related to process, test cases etc. (mandatory)
- Understand software development lifecycle ( AGILE methodologies preferred )
- Advanced level business English and native/business Japanese communication skill ( Mandatory )
- Excellent problem-solving/ conflict management skills along with good documentation, proposal, and communication skills. ( Mandatory )
- Experienced on answering audits (internal & external) and ISO certification (nice to have)
Management Position/ 管理職・マネジメント採用, Foreign capital company / 外資系企業, Make use of languages / 英語・中国語など語学を活かす, Global Mobility / 海外転勤あり, No relocation / 転勤なし, Mid-career more than half / 中途入社50％以上