An incredible chance to join a $2.8 billion joint venture in the heart of Tokyo which is developing fully-integrated, production-quality software and automated driving technology. The company has adopted English as its official language in order to facilitate collaboration and partnerships globally.
Reporting to the Senior HR Director, you as an Assistant Manager, C&B will play a key role in coordinating and operating the corporate compensation and benefits program. You will be responsible for ensuring fair and accurate compensation, including regular salaries, bonuses, pensions, and the other employee benefits.
As an Assistant Manager of C&B, you have an innovative mindset and operational capability to implement programs and initiatives related to compensation & benefits. You know the C&B forms the company message how we treat team members and it needs to be aligned with the company goal. Knowledgeable about the laws and regulations in order to compline with the global market. You will have experience working in fast-paced and data-driven environments and also in contributing to the positive development of the organization and team culture.
- Design and build necessary incentive and benefits programs so that the company is able to give a highly positive impact and equity on employee morale and motivation.
- Evaluate every position and determine the proper market value for that job through salary surveys and statistical analysis.
- Work with the Talent Acquisition team to ensure that offers are competitive and attractive in the global market.
- Monitor internal equity of people with the same job title and look across the organization.
- Maintain effective relationship with external partners
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Japanese fluently and idiomatically.
- 4+yrs of experience in consultancy company and in-house HR experience related to compensation and benefits
- Experience in Program design and policy development, with a focus on delivering exceptional customer service.
- Ability to work in diverse / international team
- Creative responsibility and mind-set of ownership
** Please also be advised that if you clearly do not meet the requirements of the position, we reserve the right not to proceed although consultants will always endeavor to consider your profile for other positions.