A global CAE software company is looking for a talented hard working mechanical engineer to join their firm which is able to provide their
software solution to multiple industries, including, automotive, aerospace, defense, construction, electronics, energy and heavy industry.
The role for this position will be to act as liaison between global engineers, and Japanese customers, while also being heavily involved in
the engineering processes.
- As a junior sales engineer you will be working in a client facing environment to make presentations and understand the requirements of
clients for CAE-related commission analysis.
- Analyze customer requests and escalate internally to the development team with the support of internal stakeholders.
- Working closely with 2 highly experienced Japan-based foreign engineers who will be handling the more technical aspects including
working with the off-shore team to provide the deliverables on time.
- As you become more skilled in their software solution you will be able to participate in more from technical discussions demonstrating
their in-house software to discussions on consignment analysis.
Minimum 2 to 5 years of experience in a mechanical or CAE design environment.
Experience using structure-related design tools (CATIA, AutoCAD, MSC Nastran, Abaqus, LS-Dyna etc. )
Some knowledge of the manufacturing industry's product development process
Project management skills would be highly valued
Fluent Japanese and Business level English language abilities.
New graduates welcome / 第二新卒歓迎, Foreign capital company / 外資系企業
- International Company
- Full Flex and able to work anywhere in Japan
- You will be able to learn and develop your CAE skills