As part of the Route Development Sales & Planning Division you would be reporting to the Head of Route Development and be responsible for looking for and developing new customers and business opportunities related to the US market and to assist and support existing customers providing freight forwarding and logistics solutions.
You will be responsible for managing the sales activities of air, ocean and contract logistics to meet revenue, profit, volume and agreed performance targets for the assigned management and country's growth in its tradelane.
- Development of new accounts and new business for Air, Ocean and all other product portfolio
- Set the strategy for Tradelane Development.
- Support to other Sales departments
- Coordination for RFQ and tender, creation of quotation and follow up
- Hunting for new opportunities, receiving, and responding to inquires
- Assisting and supporting (retention) of existing accounts: Maintain communication with customers, keeping quality and customer service
- requirements of Japanese/foreign companies.
- Creation of Standard Operation Procedures (SOP), instructions to operations and all destination/origin related engagement.
- Handling of commercial negotiation: Directly in contact with senior management and logistics/customer service person in charge.
- Liaison between US and Japan
- CRM usage (Sales Cloud and related platforms)
- Good team player with excellent organizational skills.
- Experience in freight forwarding/logistics business
- Good English communication ability (written, verbal, presentation)
- Business level of Japanese.
- Advanced user of MS Office
- Experiences and Qualifications
- University degree or a proven track record of business development.
- Working experience with senior level position in international freight forwarding or logistics industry would
- Proven ability to work effectively in selling and delivering services.
- Ability to travel in Japan and overseas
- Make use of languages / 英語・中国語など語学を活かす
- Diverse Workforce
- Supporting better work life balance
- Equality of Opportunity for Promotions unrelated to gender or nationality.