- Requires independent problem solving and decision making. Consults with the Global JOEM team to determine specific project objectives and approaches to assignment.
- Develops multi-level internal/external contacts to provide customer support for areas of responsibility. Services customers in accordance with organizational standards and direction.
- Support Global JOEM team in selling existing products and introducing new products and technology concepts to customers.
- Identifies and evaluates new business opportunities. Performs market research as necessary.
- Suggests product modifications to assure that current and future products meet customers’ needs.
- Assist Global JOEM team to establish, develop, and execute marketing/sales strategies, plans, and sales forecasts for respective areas based on current and projected customer orders.
- Bachelor’s degree plus minimum 3 years’ diverse account management experience
- Must have a minimum of 5 year experience in a similar role with Intercompany or JOEM direct sales experience.
- Should have experience with past project financial responsibilities.
- Microsoft Office Programs – intermediate level
- Excellent Excel skills, utilizing excel to evaluate large databases (data mining), solve complex issues, or represent complex business cases.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Japanese
- Business fluency in English