A unique opportunity to join a luxury German automaker has recently opened up. With plans to move forward with next generation technology, they are looking for professionals to join the team.
- Responsible for holistic communication planning (ATL/BTL), operational implementation, media planning and buying for high-end models as well as corporate sales with the aim to achieve brand & communication objectives and differentiate the brand from its competitors.
- Lead and manage the multiple marketing agencies (media buying, lead, dealer marketing and event agencies) and internal stakeholders (Sales, Aftersales, financial services, PR, HQ and dealers) to ensure that marketing is aligned with the company targets and is delivering against brand, communication, and retail target
- Develops new communication material or adapts centrally developed visual material and guarantees the consistency of creative lead idea throughout media channels towards target groups.
- Customer journey & sales funnel management including lead generation together with CRM team and available digital tools.
- Monitor and track campaign effectiveness. Measure and analyze communication activities and media planning on a regular basis with PDCA cycle.
- Track and analyze communication and media activities of competitors.
- Budget management.
- University Masters degree and above
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in marketing. Experience in Automotive and/or luxury consumer product is a plus but not a must.
- Strong agency management & project management skills.
- Advertisement (creative + media) planning experience.
- Excellent communication and planning skills.
- Microsoft office skills.
- Data driven approach, goal oriented and proactive, able to work independently, but also work cross-functionally with strong initiative and leadership.
- Above all, maintain focus in a VUCA environment.
- Fluent English and Japanese (speaking, listening, reading, and writing)
- Strong internal support with the opportunity to grow within
- Competitively high salaries against market average
- Highly stable work environment
- Some direction from global HQ but mostly locally driven