A unique opportunity to join a luxury German automaker has recently opened up. With plans to move forward with next generation technology, they are looking for professionals to join the team.
- Responsible for the product development in the area of Navigation Systems for the Japanese market from requirement engineering to accompanying development to local market validation on all touch points (e.g., vehicle, smartphone app).
- Responsible for local benchmark of Navigation Systems (other OEM and other mobile devices).
- Be a Japan Representative in several company global Navigation related committees.
- Responsible for local 3rd party content e.g., traffic information.
- Bachelor (BSc)/Master (MSc) degree in technical engineering (electric/electronic/mechanic or other similar areas)
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in product development (best case in the automotive industry)
- Excellent team player in an international product development network
- Excellent German and English Language Skills (mandatory)
- Optional: Japanese language skills
- Strong internal support with the opportunity to grow within
- Competitively high salaries against market average
- Highly stable work environment
- Some direction from global HQ but mostly locally driven