Be a part of a widely recognized automotive manufacturer working dedicatedly as part of the product development team. You will be an integral part of bringing and adapting new ADAS and charging technology into the Japanese market.
- Responsible for the product development in the area of Advances Driver Assist Systems and Customer Charging Services (ChaDeMo). This includes Japan Market specific requirement engineering, accompanying the development with the company’s process partners and suppliers and the validation of this functions locally in the market.
- Be a company representative in several Japan market specific committees and working groups (e.g. SIPadus, ChaDeMo and VICS center).
- Oversee the external outsourced team from a project management point of view to adapt technology as it comes from Global HQ.
- Background in ADAS or Customer focused charging
- Proactive attitude
- Ability to feel comfortable stepping outside your comfort zone
- Ability to interface with suppliers and customers
- Have a current Japanese Driver’s License
- University Graduate or higher degrees in engineering.
* Please be advised that if you do not currently reside or have permission to work in the Japan region, we reserve the right not to proceed.
** Please also be advised that if you clearly do not meet the requirements of the position, we reserve the right not to proceed although consultants will always endeavor to consider your profile for other positions.