A global CAE crash analysis software company is looking for their next Technical Manager in their Japan start up business. Their own mesh-morphing software, this company has ties in multiple industries, including, aerospace, defense, construction, electronics, energy and heavy, with their main focus in the automotive industry.
The role for this position will be to act as liaison between global engineers, and Japanese customers, while also being heavily involved in the engineering processes.
As a leader in the company’s technology, you will be entrusted with a wife range of operations, including:
- Software support: As a contact point for customer inquiries, in India for details as well as primary responses. Escalate to software developers and support personnel in US offices.
- Engineering services (CAE-related commissioned analysis): Analyze customer requests as a contact point for commissioned analysis projects. Escalate to the analysis engineer of the group.
- Pre-Sales: As a sales engineer, we participate in technical discussions from demonstrations of in-house software (MeshWorks) to discussions on consignment analysis.
- Others include presentations for sales promotions, animations, and the creation of seminar movies. Detailed creation work will be summarized within the group or in cooperation with subcontractors.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar area
- Experience using structure-related CAE tools (MSC Nastran, Abaqus or LS-Dyna preferred)
- Knowledge of the manufacturing industry's product development process and CAE application
- Project management skills
- Fluent Japanese and Business level English language abilities.
Salary conditions – Annual Salary paid in 12 monthly installments
Probation – 3-month probation period upon starting
Pay raise – Potential for pay raise upon managerial discretion
Bonuses and incentives – Bonuses and incentives paid twice a year based on company performance
Allowances – Commuter allowance
Working hours – Full flex time working hours (standard hours between 9:00 to 18:00)
Holiday leave – Five-day work week, 120 days annual holiday, 10 days paid vacation in first year.
Social insurance – Health Insurance, Welfare Pension, Employment Insurance, Worker’s Accident Insurance
* Please be advised that if you do not currently reside or have permission to work in the Japan region, we reserve the right not to proceed.
** Please also be advised that if you clearly do not meet the requirements of the position, we reserve the right not to proceed although consultants will always endeavor to consider your profile for other positions.