Reporting to the CFO and with a dotted report line to the Retail Division Managing Director your role will be:
- To support the Retail Division in maximizing profits from the perspective of accounting and finance.
- Restructuring of the accounting group's operations from the perspective of efficiency (restructuring of work flow, review of systems, etc.)
- Prompt and accurate accounting processing in accordance with the rules of the company
- Proposal of figures for forecast and actual management and business improvement with a view to the future
- Promote compliance to all stores from the perspective of accounting.
- Management and human resource development of accounting group employees
- Monthly, quarterly and annual closing
- Preparation of income statement
- Monthly reconciliation, payment management of accounts receivable and payable
- Handling of sales support measures and incentives
- Compilation of depreciation expenses (company cars, etc.)
- Confirmation of sales status of vehicles registered in a month
- Reconciliation of vehicle sales data between IFS and Tacdis
- Order Control Sheet
- Accounting audit
- Taxation (Report to Importer)
- Store audit
- Budgeting, forecasting and analysis (including forecasting)
- Expense management
- Review of accounting system (current system IFS)
- Consideration and response for introduction of database
- Review and response to subcontractors
- Must have more than 10 years of accounting experience in a business company with less than 500 employees, retail store or automobile related company (Want)
- Experience in reviewing business flow and system (Must)
- Experience in reviewing business flow and systems (Must)
- Computer skills (especially Excel, as we do not use management accounting software, all analysis documents are currently managed in Excel, management accounting software will be introduced in the future) (Must)
- Experience in a management position is a plus.
* Please be advised that if you do not currently reside or have permission to work in the Japan region, we reserve the right not to proceed.
** Please also be advised that if you clearly do not meet the requirements of the position, we reserve the right not to proceed although consultants will always endeavor to consider your profile for other positions.