Technology Service which helps thousands of people around the world buy and sell heavy equipment, trucks, and other assets every month with multiple onsite and online selling platforms and a commitment to first-class customer service.
The firm hires innovative entrepreneurial spirited professionals who want to transform the global used equipment market.
The Territory Manager will play an integral role to execute Corporate Strategic Sales Plan in generating consignments through sales and marketing efforts by attracting buyers and sellers to us. sales and promoting the Company’s unreserved auction services and programs to existing and new customers within their assigned territory.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, the Territory Manager will be an individual and regional team contributor for achieving the annual Gross Auction Proceeds (GAP) and Commission Revenue through pro-active prospecting and cold-calling of new customers within the assigned territory as well as strong account management of the existing customer base.
- Be responsible for selling all of our company. multi-channel solutions within the assigned territory
- Source and grow sales with new business by building strong/lasting, personal, and professional relationships with customers. Develop a strategy and plan for securing potentials customers in the assigned territory.
- Develop assigned territory by utilizing their Playbook & executing on their Core Activity & Behavior Script; building, maintaining and updating Playbook on a frequent basis; identify geographies & sectors that are under-penetrated; and maintaining an accurate pipeline within Salesforce
- Achieve quarterly and annual production & performance targets
- You will have ability to prepare customized presentations using sales materials and systems for new and existing customers to achieve future business.
- Support and develop new and existing relationships with customers to continue the sales growth. Ensuring proper execution of sale through coordination with “Win Team” to fully service accounts including: sales support, operations, administrative, valuations and field marketing.
- Actively support the Unreserved Commitment to Safety: to send everyone home, every day, the way they came to work, by taking personal responsibility for your safety and safety of your team, co-workers and customers.
- You are fluent in Japanese and have a working knowledge of English.
- 5 to 10 years in a structured outside / field sales role within auctioning sector, and a consistent track-record of meeting / exceeding quotas.
- You will have strong negotiation skills and ability to think strategically about customers’ needs
- You will perform deal math accurately with speed when negotiating and evaluate solution risk vs reward.
- You will have pro-active identification, prevention and troubleshooting of all customer service needs including technical issues.
- It is necessary to have the ability to travel 1 to 4 days per week to cover the territory, as well as up to a week a few times per year to attend auctions and training.
- You’ll have to maintain a valid, clean driver’s license.
- It helps if you have experience around construction equipment.
- You will have strong communication skills, especially when it comes to listening.
- You’re relentlessly driven to seek new business. For you, time behind a desk is time lost.
- You’re competitive, but you never sacrifice integrity to win business.
- You have a natural ability at building authentic customer relationships
- And you have a strong work ethic without sacrificing your sense of humor or ability to have fun on the job.
This Job will require you to:
- Attend auction sales, 1 to 2 days each in duration within the region, where you'll meet with your customers and your colleagues.
- Work primarily from a home office and on the road.
What the Company Offers:
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- Company car
- Pension form with company contribution
- ESPP - Employee Stock Purchase Plan with company matching
- Yearly performance review
- International working environment
- Stable and growing organization
- Career development opportunities
* Please be advised that if you do not currently reside or have permission to work in the Japan region, we reserve the right not to proceed.
** Please also be advised that if you clearly do not meet the requirements of the position, we reserve the right not to proceed although consultants will always endeavor to consider your profile for other positions.