Manage customer facing projects in Japan with close communication with the HQ in TLV, and be responsible for the overall execution (focus on Cost, Quality, Time, Delivery and Methodology) while working with the entire company from sales and marketing to research, development, quality and testing, to ensure success as defined by adherence to scope, budget, operational needs, timeline and resources
- Create and maintain comprehensive project plan, Gantt, and budget, execute project reviews, risk management monitoring (plan and mitigation), communicate customer's requirements and performance targets for key stakeholders, lead quality audits to achieve compliance
- Financial responsibility on projects effort estimation, actual spending, forecast and margin responsibility. Capex planning and tracking
- Reflect to the customer the project activities and keep alignment between different stakeholders inbound and outbound
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to create engagement, provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements
- Analyse current and future automotive architectures, and assist the major automotive companies with creating a connected and secure automotive future
- Responsible for customer satisfaction and leverage that for future change requests and upsell opportunities
- Study the market requirements and developments, communicate with partners and customers to deliver products that exceed all expectations
- Travel in Japan and abroad to meet customers and lead projects
- Experience in automotive/cyber security
- Experience working with foreign companies
- Familiarity with network protocols
- Verbal and written business communication skills in Korean will be advantages (possibility to cover Korean Market too)
* Please be advised that if you do not currently reside or have permission to work in the Japan region, we reserve the right not to proceed.
** Please also be advised that if you clearly do not meet the requirements of the position, we reserve the right not to proceed although consultants will always endeavor to consider your profile for other positions.