This position will lead commercial activities of the Japanese business. The position serves as the primary commercial customer contact for related projects. This position is also responsible for selectively pursuing, quoting and acquiring new business with the customers under the Manager.
- Act as primary interface with the customers in commercial aspects
- Strategic negotiation with partner(s)
- Quoting/Pricing, Cost Estimate
- Market Analysis to provide the company with design, quality, delivery, service and cost data
- Assist and support VA/VE & the company’s activities
- Business Development / Screen potential new business
- Other duties as assigned
- B.S. Degree in business or engineering or advanced
- Minimum 5 years sales/commercial experience in OEM automotive industry
- Experience with Japanese OE car manufactures such as Toyota, Nissan, Honda and Subaru.
- Proven tracking record in commercial/business with a Tier 1 supplier
- Global program management skills
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Ability work in multi-cultural environment
- Experience in financial & technical business negotiations
- Must be able to deliver professional presentations
- Business level English communication skill must
- Must have basic computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Ability to work flexibly including night conference calls
- Domestic and international travel required
* Please be advised that if you do not currently reside or have permission to work in the Japan region, we reserve the right not to proceed.
** Please also be advised that if you clearly do not meet the requirements of the position, we reserve the right not to proceed although consultants will always endeavor to consider your profile for other positions.