Grab the unique opportunity to join a creative, fast growing company in online advertising and have the ability to work in a truly international environment and win the market with the best people; the opportunity for professional development as we are growing fast in the region and being part of a company which is becoming an Innovation Leader on the market.
- Account Management with existing clients;
- Execute customer communications – personal and via telephone or email, in line with standards and processes;
- Respond to customer requests and inquiries in a professional and timely manner;
- Provide specific information regarding company’s services and products;
- Assist customers in the process of launching ad campaigns;
- Obtain, review and process orders;
- Develop and maintain in-depth product knowledge;
- Provide reports.
- Experience in managing online advertising campaigns for Clients, preferably in e-com, online travel, group-buy & classifieds verticals;
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Working experience of MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
- Knowledge of customer support tools and processes;
- Ability to identify and understand customer needs and requirements;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills;
- Multi-tasking, high energy, resourcefulness;
- High level of motivation and willingness to learn;
- Positive, can-do attitude;
- Native in Japanese with fluency in English (C1 level).
* Please be advised that if you do not currently reside or have permission to work in the Japan region, we reserve the right not to proceed.