Be a key member of the account team to support either commercial or passenger vehicle customers to increase the sales and win RFQs for
the firm through building intimate customer relationships and liaising with the internal stakeholders.
• Liaise with Application Engineering to ensure cost effective applications of Turbocharger products, EV, FCC and automotive solutions and
provide information to determine future product strategy
• Liaise with the Customer Team and other internal departments within a cross-functional environment to manage the effective
introduction of new products
• Develop and continually refine strategic business plan.
• Responsible for commercial proto offers within margin target.
• Prepare and submit quotations and negotiate new business opportunities
• Excel in transactional pricing, in process and parts cost explanation.
• Manage and support all commercial matters especially annual pricing discussions within targets. Prepare supporting documentation.
• Establish and negotiate potential customer Terms and conditions, warranty agreements, purchasing conditions, delivery agreements etc.
• Support and accountable for past dues and drive sales and sales support performance.
• Develop relationships with key customers, and identify future growth opportunities.
• Work with sales leaders from other regions on national and international accounts.
• Work closely on plant selection and allocation processes
• Prepare and submit quotations and negotiate new business opportunities.
• Evolve and continually refine a strategic 5-year+ business plan.
• Experience in product development or engineering as a plus
• Seek for future Sales Manager position.
• Bachelor's degree.
• Fluent in Japanese and in English language both oral and written.
• Customer and results oriented professional.
• Strong Team membership skills.
• Consistently acts in a professional manner with the highest ethical standards of performance and behavior.
• Perceives and considers the underlying attitude, feelings and needs of their teams, customers and others.
• Comfortable dealing with customers at all levels throughout their organizational structure.
• Position will require at least 25% of travel.
Proven and successful commercial experience in automotive industry dealing with an engineered product
Foreign capital company / 外資系企業
- Very strong positioning in the market with strong financial situation
- Highly selective firm hiring very strong talent