This role is responsible for the planning, execution and delivery of the market dealer network growth and development plans to achieve
the market strategic business objectives. This includes market and dealer network analytics, prospecting and new dealer and alternative
retail outlet appointments, together with the continuous improvement of our existing network, including relocations, refurbishments and
- Lead network footprint studies to ensure that we are not over or under represented in markets
- Market share analysis
- Market potential analysis
- New dealer prospecting
- Lead dealer terminations for any cause
- Establish and manage new dealer onboarding process
- Establish and manage new dealer business case development and evaluation
- Manage dealer buy / sell activities
- Review and approve new dealer locations, including ARO’s and SRL’s
- Manages dealer commercial and technical training, working closely with the market teams to analyze training levels, identify needs and
manage the enrollment and fulfillment processes, working with HDU
- Strong partnership with market sales directors and managers to maintain alignment in network plans
- Establish and manage dealer standards – Facility, training, performance, systems, etc
- Manage voice of dealer survey and create action plans around the feedback received
- Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience
- Ability to communicate fluently in English and local language.
- Fluent with Key Performance Indicators, Profit & Loss statements and Balance Sheets.
- Excellent negotiation, influencing and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Lead effectively through collaboration and influence.
- Experience in dealing with change.
- Experience within a premium retail brand.
- Project Management experience with ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Experience in a premium brand environment and familiar with current retail best practices and standards.
- Other in region languages would be an advantage.
Foreign capital company / 外資系企業, Make use of languages / 英語・中国語など語学を活かす, Global Mobility / 海外転勤あり, Mid-career more than half / 中途入社50％以上
Gym Alowance, additional Health Insurance, Employee Discount on Merchandise, Apparel and Bikes