Join a famous German luxury automaker in their Customer, Brand and Sales team as IT Leader to support them to integrate their new projects to provide a Good customer journey.
The company provides several employee benefits, hybrid work style and a multicultural environment.
- Maintenance and Operation of existing systems
- Rollout of new local applications
- Support localization of our headquarter applications.
- Responsible of IT Governance (Security, Compliance, Audit, Technical Upgrade…)
- Be the Local IT Project Lead for any regional / central project rollout in Japan, ensuring integration and localization of those new products into JP Market.
- Be the first point of contact for any high-level business request from IT side (collect, evaluate, assess, support documentation) and advance request (estimates) for regional and central consolidation.
- Collect all projects required from legal, business and IT strategy (local, regional and central) and convert it into a comprehensive Long-Range Plan.
- Responsible for target architecture (create, maintain, release, verify and initiate requests for approval of to-be landscapes.)
- Collaborate with other markets and the central team leveraging best practices for system implementation.
- Communicate, align and implement IT strategy to the business by providing consultancy for solution alternatives, process support, end-to-end process implementation.
- Establish regular communication between business and IT by preparing regular status updates on budget. service provisioning, projects and Audit.
- University degree
- 10+ years in corporate IT position.
- - 5+ years in managing projects of 10 (internal + external) or more people
- - 3+ years in financial services/ wholesale/ retail company.
Preferred technical skills:
- Technologies: Cloud (any), API, Security
- Process: ITIL, Scrum, Kanban
- Enterprise Architecture knowledge.
- Very good understanding of business processes and application system solutions (Financial Services/ Automotive/ Wholesale/ Retail business).
- High level business English and business Japanese communication skill
- Excellent problem-solving/ conflict management skills along with good documentation, proposal, and communication skills.
- Experienced in sourcing vendors.
- Experienced on answering audits (internal & external) and ISO certification.
|所在地:||日本本社 | 東京23区 (Tokyo)|