Join a Top German Automotive Tier 1 Supplier with a diverse work environment and strong future global mobility opportunities.
Build upon your mechanical/electrical background to develop a deep understanding of Automotive Systems. Engage in discussions with the development teams in Germany, and support customer's product understanding while working with the sales department.
- Product management of parking heaters, parking coolers, EV chargers and related equipment for vehicles.
- Adjust products developed overseas to domestic customer specifications.
- Support sales departments and customers with the introduction of products in cooperation with the development team at the headquarters in Germany.
- Respond to 0km complaints and conducts improvement activities for the products in his/her area of responsibility.
- Accompanying sales representatives to explain products (including business trips).
- Experience working as a product manager for automotive components
- Basic knowledge of automotive technology, including electrical and electronic systems
- Business level English language skills
- Ability to work autonomously or in a team with strong communication skills
- Automobile driving license
-Experience of working in an automotive parts manufacturing company
-Experience of working overseas or liaising with overseas on a daily basis
-Experience of quality control and customer quality response work.
-Basic knowledge or experience of CAD/CATIA.