Join a famous German luxury automaker and join the governance team as a systems engineer. Gather data and provide insights and recommendations on how to improve the data flow and help improve the processes.
The company provides several employee benefits, hybrid work style and a multicultural environment.
• provide recommendations on how to adapt and improve the Data & Analytics Process towards the Process Owner
• provide recommendations on how to adjust Data Governance policies to the Data Transformation Office (regional team) and Data Management and Governance function
• receive sources system information and system access from the respective Product Owner of the Source System (Source System Owner) as basis for ingest pipeline build up
• Collect, process, semantic link and curate Data Assets in cooperation with Group IT (including technical architecture for data collection)
• Document the Data Asset and the corresponding meta and master data within the Data Catalog
• Define and document measures according to the Privacy Impact Assessment (data protection) and the Information Classification (information security) for the storage, provisioning, retention and further usage of the Data Asset
• Ensure the application of local compliance regulations for the Data Asset provided for by country specific legislation
• Further develop the Data Asset by prioritizing and defining acceptance criteria for new Data Asset requirements of business and IT
• Advise Data Scientists, Business Analysts and other process partners on the interpretation and usage of the Data Asset as well as other content-related data requests (e.g. business context, attributes, source systems)
• Identify technical contact persons for specific data/ source systems within the Data Asset
• Define specifications for incoming and outgoing interfaces (ingest and egress) as well as pre-processing of the Data Asset
• Bachelor's degree or further with an IT specialization.
• Project management qualifications.
• 10+ years in corporate IT position.
- 5+ years in IT Design, Build.
- 3+ years in Automotive company/ wholesale/ retail company.
Preferred technical skills:
- Technologies: AWS, ETL, Database, and SQL (IT skills certifications preferred)
- Process: Cloud Security, ITIL, PMBOK, Scrum, Kanban
- High Business English communication skill - to be able to challenge Vendors or Regional/Central teams to convey Japan point of view.
- High Business Japanese communication skill – to be able to communicate with our internal users and dealers.
- Advanced skill for communication, documentation, analytics, problem solving, and vender management
Management Position/ 管理職・マネジメント採用, Foreign capital company / 外資系企業, Make use of languages / 英語・中国語など語学を活かす, Global Mobility / 海外転勤あり, No relocation / 転勤なし, Mid-career more than half / 中途入社50％以上