Join a famous German luxury automaker and support them in their DMS accounting operations.
The company provides several employee benefits, hybrid work style and a multicultural environment.
• To acquire deep understanding of DMS accounting processes and document it from ease of internal IT and development partners understanding.
• Perform fitgap analysis along with business and create/modify required documentation.
• Work with local accounting / legal team to share/understand DMS process regulatory requirements.
• Assist local project team for test cases creation , test cases execution , data migration , data quality analysis etc etc.
• Establish regular communication between business, partners and local/central IT by preparing regular status updates on budget ( on need basis). service provisioning, projects and Audit ( on need basis).
• University degree
• 10+ years of total Industry experience .
- minimum of 7 years in implementation of accounting moduel/system ( preferably in Automotive
- good understanding/experience of Japanese GAAP ( must have)
- working experience with any DMS system ( highly preferable )
- Hands on experience in creating documentation/artifacts related to process, test cases etc. (must have)
- Understand software development lifecycle ( AGILE methodologies preferred )
- Advanced level business English and native/business Japanese communication skill ( must have )
- Excellent problem-solving/ conflict management skills along with good documentation, proposal, and communication skills. ( must have )
- Experienced on answering audits (internal & external) and ISO certification (nice to have)
Management Position/ 管理職・マネジメント採用, Foreign capital company / 外資系企業, Make use of languages / 英語・中国語など語学を活かす, Global Mobility / 海外転勤あり, No relocation / 転勤なし, Mid-career more than half / 中途入社50％以上