You will be joining a Fortune 500 American global automotive electronics supplier which is poised for growth, with large backlog of business and a growing base of top-tier OEM customers. You will be a member of Leadership team in charged of overall organization development to meet the targets.
- Assure on time product delivery meeting technical, quality and cost targets
- Participate in Technical and Project review to improve quality
- Manage the deployment of skilled system Engineers in line with approved project budgets
- Develop action plans to maintain/improve System Engineering discipline
- Initiate, review, authorize and deploy process changes
- Deploy appropriate tool chains to support existing and future processes
- Experience in Automotive / Consumer Electronics industry with experience across multiple disciplines (Technical Management, Project Management, Business Management, Quality, Manufacturing)
- Experience in Electro-mechanical/embedded software product development
- Management experience both at functional and project level
Ideally have :
- Knowledge of HMI/Graphic development
- Knowledge of ASPICE (Automotive Software Performance Improvement and Capability dEtermination)
- Experience in using standard quality tools
Average age 30s / 平均年齢30代, Management Position/ 管理職・マネジメント採用, Make use of languages / 英語・中国語など語学を活かす
- An inclusive and supportive organizational culture that values employee well-being.
- Impact the future of society through a company that is advancing safer, more automated mobility and a seamless user experience.
- Supports youth and environmental programs through donations, fundraising and employee volunteer efforts