You will be joining a Fortune 500 American global automotive electronics supplier which is poised for growth, with large backlog of business and a growing base of top-tier OEM customers. You will take responsible to lead Functional Safety Engineers team, recruit, on-board and mentor team members.
- Analyze impact of ISO26262 and create Functional Safety awareness across departments.
- Performs safety management activities for Electronics projects.
- Stay current with both standards and technical solutions for implementation and functional safety validation.
- Recruit, on-board and mentor team members to FS team.
- ISO 26262 and/or IEC 61508 standard experience.
- Experience of product safety design.
- Experience with functional safety processes and solutions
- Embedded System and Software architecture expertise.
Average age 30s / 平均年齢30代, Management Position/ 管理職・マネジメント採用, Make use of languages / 英語・中国語など語学を活かす
- An inclusive and supportive organizational culture that values employee well-being.
- Impact the future of society through a company that is advancing safer, more automated mobility and a seamless user experience.
- Supports youth and environmental programs through donations, fundraising and employee volunteer efforts