In this role you will work closely with senior management within the company and the customer. Also you will be the bridge between Customer and Products Software and Systems-Requirement engineering teams.
The primary technical face to Japan OEM customers and support customer programs on all about software products technical and application topics and issues.
This position is an excellent opportunity to be promoted for higher management level.
CUSTOMER ISSUE SUPPORT
- Be the first response for embedded system issues found during development at the customer’s location.
- Participate in system bench testing at customer’s site or other third party testing facility.
- Coordinate with internal departments to responses to customer requests.
- Provide supervisory support for Software and Systems-Requirement Engineering team in Japan.
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT SUPPORT
- Understand customer and internal requirements and specifications, deploy proper understanding of those specs to internal organizations.
- Track engineering change requests or other official documents from customer.
- Chair and/or attend customer meetings as company's engineering representative and provide immediate feedback to the appropriate company personnel.
- Communicate with the other Japan OEM Tier1 suppliers regarding engineering design, integration issues.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience in Automotive Electronic Software and/or Systems Engineering, or non-automotive (Telematics, Audio, similar electronics products, or integrated circuit components preferred)
- Fluent Japanese, Fluent English
- Willing to travel up to 25% (domestic and international)
- Willing to work in customer offices and local offices of company.
- Ideally having 5+ years of programming in C or another structured language.
- Ideally having 5+ years of microcontroller embedded software development.
Management Position/ 管理職・マネジメント採用, Make use of languages / 英語・中国語など語学を活かす
- Various Technical training resource depend on your technology knowledge.
- Transparent career progression with specific goals to work towards.
- Be able to collaborate and work with diverse group of engineers, designers, developers from across the Globe.
- Great working environment, cultural diversity.