Become part of a close knit team, specializing in the import and distribution of American motorcycles. Your role will be to maximise the
sales output of dealers under your care, as well as develop new business with new dealerships.
• Analyse dealer sales performance, track record, compatibility with medium- to long-term network plans
• Encourage dealers to establish new facilities and implement renovations. Plans investment, agrees timelines, make sure that facilities are up to date
• Plan capital investment support measures for dealers
• Develops, rollout and manages scheme (incentives, dealer contract, CI standards, etc.) incorporating change in market and dealers.
• Coordinate audit and evaluation of dealers conducted periodically.
• Develops the ideal dealer network based on future strategic network plan.
• Actively communicates with other divisions to build trust to acquire in-house approval with necessary.
• Experiencing in analyzing and formulating suggestions, and involving stakeholders for execution
• Basic knowledge and experience in legal and contract
• Knowledge and experience in automobile industry （preferable）
• Logical and structured thinking.
• Strong communication & presentation skills
• Founded relationship building skills
• (Minimum) Business Level of English
• PC skill (Advanced level of Word, Excel and Power Point)
• University Graduate or higher degrees.
Foreign capital company / 外資系企業, Make use of languages / 英語・中国語など語学を活かす, Global Mobility / 海外転勤あり, No relocation / 転勤なし