Join one of the biggest automotive makers in the world and support them to raise Customer Experience and overall customer satisfaction by improving aftersales service.
• Implement and lead in conjunction with the NSC Heads & Country Managing Director strategies delivering the CX ambition, while optimizing the current dealer and NSC operations
• Establish policies, standards and SMART objectives for the NSC and dealer networks aiming at efficiencies, effectiveness and customer centricity in accordance with IAP guidelines
• Providing day-to-day direction and management of customer experience in NSC and dealer network, directing and promoting policies to fulfil the firm’s’ objectives for CX
• Establish and lead cross-functional effort and coordination of customer experience in country
• Create and present reports & projects to the NSC and regional management team on reoccurring events or as requested / required
• Ensure CX target achievement by defining concrete action plans (in conjunction with the NSC leadership team) internal and external to improve processes and procedures
• Create specific action plans for bottom performer and ensure on time execution
• Conduct regular face to face visits to promote customer centricity
• Host regional and national CX seminars outlining opportunities, trends, and actions to drive CX now & tomorrow
• Implement tools enabling NSC and dealer network in the proactive management of CX
• Experience of 8 years or more in a Senior role focused on customer experience and dealer operations
• At least 10 - 15 years’ experience in the automotive industry
• Native Japanese and business level English
• Experience working with automotive dealerships teams, investors, and senior leadership within organizations; familiarity with dealer operations.
• Deep knowledge about the automotive landscape in Japan.
• Innovative team player with strong leadership and negotiation skills
• Experience in dealer network development & customer experience management
• High level of organizational and computing skills
• Advanced communication and liaison skills
Management Position/ 管理職・マネジメント採用, Foreign capital company / 外資系企業, Make use of languages / 英語・中国語など語学を活かす, Mid-career more than half / 中途入社50％以上