· Identify and recruit relevant partners to drive new revenue growth
· Manage new partner qualification process, including commercial discussions through to contractual closure
· Develop and Drive execution of the Go-to-Market plan together with Partner including defined KPIs, resources and marketing activities.
· Support the enablement and activate new partners through training, enablement, and joint selling
· Lead the effort to increase the company’s market share and lead all business interactions.
- This person will own the strategy for sell-through and sell-with motions with the partner and support the sell-to motions while working with sales team.
· Manage partner sales pipeline and accurately forecast monthly and quarterly sales revenue with the partners
· Host quarterly business reviews with partners to drive accountability and report on success metrics.
· Proven experience in driving sales opportunities from lead generation to closure, effectively negotiating agreements, and building long-lasting partnerships
· You are curious and a continuous learner. You thrive on learning the products you sell and understanding the value they deliver and are able to effectively demonstrate to customers and partners.
· Ability to quickly understand technical concepts and architectural scenarios, and explain them to others verbally and in writing
· Extensive experience in partner management, business development, and sales, through Partners
· Directly sold, supported, or marketed to clients and partners in your regions
· Entrepreneurial mindset with a passion for taking initiatives from ideation to impact
· Demonstrated success selling to and supporting an indirect channel or partner-based sales program
· Track record of collaborating and demonstrated success in sales organizations that foster teamwork
· Excellent English, preferably with previous experience working for a global organization
· Willingness to travel