As Product Market Specialist you will understand how software will play a pivotal role in representing the specific market and support the Regional Business and Product teams in enabling customer centric software features.
• Analyze the Market trends and support the Regional Product managers in defining competitive products for the specific market.
• Perform market specific Benchmarking on all Product topics
• Work closely with market Product planning & Sales teams to enable value added features based on Customer need.
• Support the Regional Product managers in Ideation, Innovation and Launch new features to keep the Product feature Road map competitive across segments.
• Support Regional Software Driven Experience Program Manager in consolidating the market revenues.
• Participate and represent Software Driven Experience in Connectivity related forums, events and Conferences in the market.
• Coordinate Brand alignment on Branded services and Features.
• Strong fundamentals in Software based Productization and good understanding of future IOT landscape.
• Understanding of Competitive Strategy Tools and effective utilization techniques.
• Able to understand and articulate new domain technologies in a short period of time.
• Knowledge of Automotive Connected car technologies and future trends will be an added advantage.
• Experience in managing a Product with Software components in one or more markets
• Delivered Value by driving Products towards Customer satisfaction.
• Experience in Connected car - Product management would be an added advantage.
• Enthusiastic, motivated, and goal-orientated team player with negotiating skills
• Engineering or Product management with 5 to 6 years of experience in Product management in the Automotive customer experience, Connectivity, Electric.
• Fluent English and Business Level Japanese (JLPT N2)