One of the world’s biggest automotive OEM is looking for a motivated automotive strategy professional passionate to deliver impact through fleet sales growth & B2B partnerships in evolving connected and new mobility society.
The ideal candidate should be capable to lead global Fleet channel strategy, effectively influence internal stakeholders (product planning, connected services, aftersales, .) and foster mutually beneficial relationships with external partners.
• Lead sales channel mix strategy, planning and governance activities in monthly, quarterly, annual and mid-term planning cycles in accordance with corporate objectives
• Represent the needs as “voice” of fleet customers in relevant global planning activities
• Develop, implement, and enlarge sales relationships with global Fleet/B2B customers, representing Nissan and Alliance as central point of contact for commercial relationships
• Coordinate with region and market level fleet managers world-wide to define and align strategies to maximize fleet/B2B channel exposure, opportunity and profitability
• Manage daily operations and ensure deliverables of the global fleet team Collaborate with Residual Value and Used Car strategy teams on value added solutions
• Support or lead Corporate Sales synergy topics for Infiniti brand (in addition to core focus on Nissan)
• University graduate certificate
• 1-3 years experience of working in an international environment
• 3-5 years experience leading teams & managing other managers/sr. managers and individual contributors
• 5-7 years of experience working at an automotive OEM.
• 7-10 years sales experience, preferably in sales operations, strategy & planning, fleet or mobility services
• Fluent English (TOEIC 900)