Support Engineering Manager for following activities:
- Technical window in front of customers.
- Contribute to the development of new products in line with schedule, process, quality & cost targets.
The main missions of the role are to:
- Understand customer technical specifications, to discuss and to address them according to current or future technical solutions developed.
- Clarify and explain customers’ specifications to Development teams.
- Promote and explain to customers the choices and technical solutions proposed.
- Participate to RFS/RFI/RFQ process and ensure the customers’ expectations are taken in account and appropriate compromise is made as needed.
- Lead the Design Review events at customers and ensure the content and format meets requirements
- Actively participate to the creation of design concepts and alternative design solutions.
- Ensure the conformity of the different technical answers to customers.
- Act as the main communication channel to the customers in Japan for technical matters (with
- Technical Manager support, as needed).
- Give direction to CAD Engineers on data creation and data submission as required;
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- More than 5 years professional experience in a demanding role in Design & Development within an
- industrial environment, ideally in the automotive industry
- Knowledge and experience in the seating business preferred
- Leadership experience
- Team player with strong communication skills
- International mind set
- English & Japanese required
* Please be advised that if you do not currently reside or have permission to work in the Japan region, we reserve the right not to proceed.
** Please also be advised that if you clearly do not meet the requirements of the position, we reserve the right not to proceed although consultants will always endeavor to consider your profile for other positions.