Be a part of a widely recognized automotive manufacturer working dedicatedly to on Dealer Network Development.
- Analyse dealer sales performance, track record, compatibility with medium- to long-term network plans
- Encourage dealers to establish new facilities and implement renovations. Plans investment, agrees timelines, make sure that facilities are up to date
- Plan capital investment support measures for dealers
- Develops, rollout and manages scheme (incentives, dealer contract, CI standards, etc.) incorporating change in market and dealers.
- Coordinate audit and evaluation of dealers conducted periodically.
- Develops the ideal dealer network based on future strategic network plan.
- Actively communicates with other divisions to build trust to acquire in-house approval with necessary.
- Experiencing in analyzing and formulating suggestions, and involving stakeholders for execution
- Basic knowledge and experience in legal and contract
- Knowledge and experience in automobile industry （preferable）
- Logical and structured thinking.
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- Founded relationship building skills
- (Minimum) Business Level of English
- PC skill (Advanced level of Word, Excel and Power Point)
- University Graduate or higher degrees.
* Please be advised that if you do not currently reside or have permission to work in the Japan region, we reserve the right not to proceed.
** Please also be advised that if you clearly do not meet the requirements of the position, we reserve the right not to proceed although consultants will always endeavor to consider your profile for other positions.