Be a part of a widely recognized automotive manufacturer working dedicatedly to on the product marketing for a well-known automotive brand.
- Make available all necessary technical data, drawings and test reports to authorities.
- Complete application documents in accordance with authorities’ prescript procedure.
- Accomplish whole type approval process on schedule.
- Make HQ colleagues aware of existing Japan unique requirements.
- Make sure to gather all new and updated regulations.
- Regularly exchange information with HQ colleagues to assure timely knowledge of relevant upcoming new technologies.
- Convince authorities that company technology comply with all Safety Regulations.
- University degree in either any engineering discipline or physics.
- Japanese TDS/PHP homologation (passenger car) experience. Training on the job inside the team.
- Sufficient skill to use the conventional office app., e.g. MS WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT.
- Negotiation and persuasion skill against authorities.
- Japanese native and English professional.
* Please be advised that if you do not currently reside or have permission to work in the Japan region, we reserve the right not to proceed.
** Please also be advised that if you clearly do not meet the requirements of the position, we reserve the right not to proceed although consultants will always endeavor to consider your profile for other positions.