Be a part of a widely recognized automotive manufacturer working dedicatedly to on the product marketing for a well-known automotive brand.
- Responsible for holistic communication planning (ATL/BTL), operational implementation, media planning and buying for BMW brand with the aim to achieve brand and communication objectives and differentiate the BMW brand from its competitors.
- Lead and manage the multiple marketing agencies (media buying, lead, dealer marketing and event agencies) and internal stakeholders (Sales, Aftersales, financial services and dealers) to ensure that marketing is aligned with the company targets and is delivering against brand, communication, and retail target.
- Develops new communication material or adapts centrally developed visual material and guarantees the consistency of creative lead idea throughout media channels towards target groups.
- Customer journey & sales funnel management including lead generation together with CRM team and available digital tools.
- Monitor and track campaign effectiveness. Measure and analyze communication activities and media planning on a regular basis with PDCA cycle.
- Track and analyze communication and media activities of competitors.
- Budget management.
- University master degree and above
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in automotive or premium brand consumer.
- Strong agency management experience.
- Advertisement (creative + media) planning experience.
- Excellent communication and planning skills.
- Microsoft office skills.
- Data driven approach, goal oriented and proactive, able to work independently, but also work cross-functionally with strong initiative and leadership. Above all, maintain focus in a VUCA environment.
- Fluent English and Japanese (speaking, listening, reading, and writing)
* Please be advised that if you do not currently reside or have permission to work in the Japan region, we reserve the right not to proceed.
** Please also be advised that if you clearly do not meet the requirements of the position, we reserve the right not to proceed although consultants will always endeavor to consider your profile for other positions.