Be a part of a widely recognized automotive manufacturer working dedicatedly to on the product marketing for a well-known automotive brand.
- Supporting the lead fowarding and conversion process to the achieve company sales volume by all lead generation programs, models and channels maximizing qualification and conversion.
- Creating in agreement with Marketing and Sales directors a proper lead conversion strategy to satisfy sales and communication requirements.
- Understands and capable of guiding improvement of conversion process both at wholesale and retail level and recognize development opportunity at each lead stage.
- Develop with the latest available technologies 360 degree of process performance at retail level and provide adequate transparency to organization to take improvement measure.
- Establish and proactive use a proper automatic reporting system suitable to identify and propose additional sales opportunities.
- Critically review the current CRM data management and lead scoring capability and drive continuous development strategy for further strength business capability.
- Understands the CRM system (Microsoft Dynamics) and works to make sure that the system delivers qualified inquiries (sales leads) in a timely fashion to the sales channel.
- Proven track record of increasing sales revenues and meeting or exceeding personal targets.
- Proven track record of leading successful lead generation campaign using at the edge technical methodologies.
- Strong CRM management skills and data driven approach, able to work independently, and above all, maintain focus in an environment of constant change.
- Given the cross-functional teams you will collaborate, engage with, a high level of proficiency and success in influencing without formal authority is a must.
- Interact comfortably at all levels of the organization; can manage both upwards and downwards. Are not afraid to challenge status quo and conventional thinking in a constructive manner.
- Master degree as a minimum and possess strong interpersonal and fluent English communication skills – verbal and written.
- Presentation and Power Point skills are a must.
* Please be advised that if you do not currently reside or have permission to work in the Japan region, we reserve the right not to proceed.
** Please also be advised that if you clearly do not meet the requirements of the position, we reserve the right not to proceed although consultants will always endeavor to consider your profile for other positions.