Fast growing European firm expanding in the Japan market at the request of a large Japanese customer to bring and implement their order preparation systems with fleets of robots that operate in three dimensions in a saleable way to keep pace with the changing needs of the business.
- Handle the maintenance of all the systems (robots, machines, conveyors…) installed by the company in the client’s warehouse
- Is focused on customer satisfaction
- Responds quickly to emergency situations, summoning additional assistance as needed
- Performs corrective and preventative maintenance tasks on systems and machines
- Reports internally the issues on the system, in a philosophy of continuous improvement of the system
- Assists with installation and deployment of new systems or machines
- Technical degree required
- At least 3 years of experience on an industrial maintenance position required
- Broad technical knowledge on mechanical and electrical maintenance required
- Ability to learn and to be trained on specific software tools
- Ability work on various tasks from mechanical troubleshooting to robotic software use
- Ability to work under pressure
- Professional attitude (working on a client site)
- High energy level and a “can do” attitude
- Problem solving mindset
- Really high autonomy level: capacity to work alone if necessary
- Understand the necessity to sometimes do extra or night hours
- At ease with manual work
- Must be fluent in Japanese
- Can read some Japanese
* Please be advised that if you do not currently reside or have permission to work in the Japan region, we reserve the right not to proceed.
** Please also be advised that if you clearly do not meet the requirements of the position, we reserve the right not to proceed although consultants will always endeavor to consider your profile for other positions.