Responsible for overall sales planning and promotions to deliver the monthly and annual wholesales numbers of the aftersales business in coordination and with support of the Zone Managers (field) team.
- Monthly sales planning and forecasting
- Monthly promotions planning, both B2C and B2B
- Product planning, including new accessories development (with Specialist)
- Planning of Go-To Market tactics for new products – to be implemented with Marketing
- Coordination with Parts Logistics team for forecasting and stocking of key product categories to deliver monthly target
- Development and maintenance of service programs and retention tools
- Pricing setup for products & services
- Profitability management
- Zone Managers (field team) follow-up of campaign participation of dealers
- Aftersales budget – Variable Commercial Means & Fixed Commercial means management
- People management, including motivating and stretching potential of staff
- Have some form of sales planning or promotions planning experience
- Logical thinking; Good at numbers
- Intermediate level English
- Good coordination skills with people & processes
- Preferably have worked at an automotive firm previously
- Preferably have some expertise working in or with retail teams previously
- Preferably with team management experience previously
Soft skills & Mindset:
- Customer centric mindset and behaviors in all activities
- Can adapt to changing market demands and business requirements in an agile and flexible manner.
- Can work autonomously to drive results
- Can also work as a team
* Please be advised that if you do not currently reside or have permission to work in the Japan region, we reserve the right not to proceed.
** Please also be advised that if you clearly do not meet the requirements of the position, we reserve the right not to proceed although consultants will always endeavor to consider your profile for other positions.