Working at a firm that can create a new world for manufacturers by helping them leverage IoT, AI towards a future of Product as a Service. In this role you will become an expert and soon play a key role in customer projects. The role is based in Tokyo.
Typical responsibilities in your assignments will include:
- Interact with the customer’s organization to map and identify the customer’s business requirements.
- Integrate solutions with other business systems.
- Configure software.
- Analyze business results and fine-tune parameters.
- Deliver user training and support.
- A strong drive and result-oriented.
- Proven to be an effective leader.
- Proven capability of successfully building strong customer relationships
- have 3-5 year’s work experience as a consultant from leading consulting and/or software organization
- Interest in leveraging Information Technology to reach world-class business objectives.
- Basic programming skills are a requirement.
- Experience from working with Supply Chain Management applications such as forecasting, planning, order management, price management, etc. is a plus.
- Previous experience from ERP system implementation or other applications is a plus.
- As a person, you are analytical and have an interest in problem-solving but with strongly developed communication and documentation skills coupled with the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships.
- Strong language skills in Japanese and English are required. Additional languages are a plus.
- Willingness to travel (when the covid situation eases)