• Develop the distribution channel that will bring the brand strategy to life and create and a premium brand experience at all levels of interaction to support business growth objectives.
• Grow the distribution network to support annual sales and business objectives.
• Manages the new product launch and market introduction processes.
• Leads the subsidiary and dealer network marketing actions in conjunction with the global marketing objectives
• Develop, manage and monitor the distribution strategy.
• Develop and manage dealer standards measurements.
• Audit the store merchandising program
• Manage the Dealer Agreement and Policy Manual including changes/revisions, annual renewal process and dealer adherence.
• Manage the new dealer process; selects, requests approval, signs, and sets up new dealers.
• Manages the New Dealer retail ramp up by training, grand openings, best practice sharing.
• Develops, coordinates and conducts sell-in presentations to new dealer prospects
• Bachelor Degree
• Marketing experience and managerial experience
• Experience with a power sport industry experience preferred
• Experience managing an agency and media resources preferred
• Experience working in a dealer channel environment is preferred
• Proven track record of marketing expertise and successes, with hands-on knowledge of strategy, competitive analysis, development, advertising, promotion and market research
• Good and proficient communication skills, especially for dealer people
• Outstanding leadership skills within team and cross-functionally
• PC skill - Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Please be advised that if you do not currently reside or have permission to work in the Japan region, we reserve the right not to proceed.
** Please also be advised that if you clearly do not meet the requirements of the position, we reserve the right not to proceed although consultants will always endeavor to consider your profile for other positions.