A European automotive Tier 1 supplier company with a specialization in driveline, drivetrain and powertrain components development and manufacturing. The purpose of this role is to be an active member of the plant purchasing team managing the product/process qualification for external supplier for mass production.
- Manage plant supplier complaint process.
- Interface with regional/global or other SQAs, Engineering and Quality and other relevant sections.
- Support APQP, PPAP and Safe Launch supplier processes for plants.
- Support the Plant Purchasing team on local VA/VE activities.
- Support supplier and part changes impacting assigned plant.
- Manager supplier quality KPI’s.
- Manage supplier directory and quality certificates.
- Manage supplier TS16949 requirement for the plant.
- Perform audits of suppliers.
- Manage supplier quality improvement.
- Support local and regional sourcing strategy objective.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering with a minimum of 5 years of experience
- Demonstrated supplier improvement skill
- Supplier quality engineering or quality field
- Working knowledge of quality improvement tools, processes and systems
- Strong skills in supplier quality processes, auditing and problem solving
- Fluent Japanese and Business level English
* Please be advised that if you do not currently reside or have permission to work in the Japan region, we reserve the right not to proceed.
** Please also be advised that if you clearly do not meet the requirements of the position, we reserve the right not to proceed although consultants will always endeavor to consider your profile for other positions.