Reporting to the Electronics Engineering Manager this role will work mainly to coordinate with customers and the electronic hardware and software application development with the HQ.
You will be the technical customer interview and provide technical support related to quality issues as well as supporting customer marketing activities in Japan so that you can correctly communicate customer needs to the HQ for future product strategy.
- Work closely with customers including guest engineering on site at customer.
- Engineering liaison between customers and HQ to ensure smooth communication.
- Negotiate and discuss with customers and suppliers on technical issues
- Generate system requirement specifications through coordination and negotiation with customers and HQ as well as monitor the compliance of the products related to those specifications.
- Report and present to customers in coordination with customer team or HQ
- Electronic software parameter setting for vehicle Japanese OEMs
- Measuring and testing electronics and parameter changes.
- Engineering Degree in Electronics or Similar
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in electronics field
- Digital Circuit Principles
- Electronics Hardware Testing and Analysis
- Embedded micro-controller systems as used in body electronics
- Programming knowledge of embedded systems
- Specialized testing skill / knowledge of automotive electronics
- Ability to communicate well with customers in Japan and be proactive in developing relationships internally in Japan and Global.
* Please be advised that if you do not currently reside or have permission to work in the Japan region, we reserve the right not to proceed.
** Please also be advised that if you clearly do not meet the requirements of the position, we reserve the right not to proceed although consultants will always endeavor to consider your profile for other positions.