- Directly responsible for teaming with the sales team through all aspects of the sales cycle.
- Provide strategic and senior level product presentations, demonstrations and trade show support.
- Based on customer`s requirement and expectation, Develop and Provide demo to appeal merit of the company.
- Manage product evaluations and prepare RFP/RFI responses.
- Follow up on accounts for functional/technical issues related to sales cycle and guarantee a successful customer experience.
- Coordinate the technical training of the sales team in Japan.
- Help identify customers' need for additional sales, training and consultancy services.
- Provide support and project coordination on professional services including but not limited to consultancy projects, customer training and technical support.
- Technical knowledge and understanding of the development processes.
- Solid understanding and years of development experience of HMI/UI, C++ and preferably other object-oriented languages.
- Presentation, demonstration and facilitation skills in leading meetings, trials and projects.
- Experience with creation, customization and delivery presentations.
- Very good business understanding and interest in sales.
And the following personal qualities:
- Autonomous and organized with effective communication skills
- A self-starter
- Cooperative and team oriented
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills
Bachelor's degree in computer science/ technology or equivalent related experience.
* Please be advised that if you do not currently reside or have permission to work in the Japan region, we reserve the right not to proceed.
** Please also be advised that if you clearly do not meet the requirements of the position, we reserve the right not to proceed although consultants will always endeavor to consider your profile for other positions.