The Software & User Experience Development Department is in charge of product development such as smartphone apps that connect to cars and skills for smart speakers for new vehicle models and life cycle management that continuously improves products based on the demands of business owners and market conditions after launch.
Responsible for account management and offshore development management with stakeholders, including overseas, in order to respond to the increasing number of vehicle models and regions in the specific work content, expected roles inside and outside the department, and position for connected application development. To create an application SW project management team for future careers for connected cars and services.
- SW project management experience in the Web / IT industry
- Business-level English and Japanese
- Able to coordinate with overseas development teams and stakeholders
- Communication ability to negotiate, stakeholder management in large-scale organizations including overseas Experience
- 3 years or more of People Management / Section manager experience
- Fluency in English and Japanese
- SW project management experience involving hardware such as connected devices / IoT
- Knowledge of Connected Car Area
* Please be advised that if you do not currently reside or have permission to work in the Japan region, we reserve the right not to proceed.
** Please also be advised that if you clearly do not meet the requirements of the position, we reserve the right not to proceed although consultants will always endeavor to consider your profile for other positions.