In your role you will be a Service Product Owner for Software & User Experience Development which is in charge of product development such as smartphone apps that connect to new vehicle models and life cycle management that continuously improves products based on the demands of business owners and market conditions after launch.
Cooperate with the development / UX team and related parties such as business and planning, considering the specific work content, expected roles inside and outside the department, and position, connected application development, considering the increasing number of vehicle models and region support. Responsible for product owner operations such as application and service product portfolio, backlog management, and roadmap creation.
- Product owner in developing apps and services related to hardware such as IoT and smartphones
- Agile development experience as a product owner
- English and Japanese skills at a level that enables technical and strategic discussions including overseas members
- Overseas Stakeholder management experience in large-scale organizations including Agile development experience as a product owner in product teams including development teams and UX teams
- Software knowledge and development experience at a level that enables technical interaction with development teams and architects
- Fluency in English and Japanese
* Please be advised that if you do not currently reside or have permission to work in the Japan region, we reserve the right not to proceed.
** Please also be advised that if you clearly do not meet the requirements of the position, we reserve the right not to proceed although consultants will always endeavor to consider your profile for other positions.