Sales Engineer in charge of developing Sales and achieving Sales Growth with existing customers assigned as well as acquire new customers among known prospects in the assigned region of responsibility. The jobholder is asked to act as Sales Entrepreneur maintaining an excellent forward looking customer relation and promoting at all times the notion of a full digitalization of the Sheet Metal Forming process (CDPP) leading to horizontal and vertical expansion of our business at a given customer. Promotion of recommended workflow of the company. Key- & Major account management for assigned accounts. The job requires a close cooperation with Technical Department and the Application Engineer in charge of shared accounts.
- Customer Relation Management with frequent visits to assigned customers to promote company solutions and expand License-, Training, Consulting Sales.
- Contact and Visit new prospects in the geographically assigned region and generated by either introduction from existing customers or through our Marketing Communications activities.
- Continuously and in close cooperation with the Application Engineer in charge gather information about workflows, processes, organization structures, persons in charge and issues / problems/ pains the customer might have in our field of expertise.
- In close cooperation with the Application Engineer in charge make offers targeted to relief the customers from these issues at hand, being it by offering new solutions, benchmarks, intensive support, training or consulting.
- Pre-Sales Demos either by yourself or in cooperation with a representative of the Technical Department.
- Issuing Renewal- and New License offers in line with the internal company Procedures and company Pricing rules in place.
- Key- and Major Account Management for assigned accounts:
- Permanent Business Development – Vertical & Horizontal
- In close cooperation with the Key Technical Account Manager, plan and execute activities in line with the defined strategic goals of the customer as well as the company
- Permanently monitor and gather information about the organization, processes and workflows of a customer and information leading to the introduction of other organizational units in need of our solutions.
- At all times promote and push the firm’s concept to our interlocutors and the Management of your customers and prospects.
- Monitor customers license renewal- and budget approval cycles in order to assure
continuous renewal and expansion of license sales for a given customer.
- In close relation with the Administration of the company assist in collection of outstanding invoices in case of need.
- Seamless reporting of all customer activities and customer meetings as per established company rules/regulations mainly but not limited to the reporting of Meeting Minutes.
- Plan and execute all CRM activities as per generally accepted practice and common behavior rules in Japan.
- Continuously attend organized training and/or self-study with the purpose to familiarize yourselves with the features and functionalities of the solutions of company software for both new releases and new modules.
- In close cooperation with the company, responsible for Social Network Marketing (SNM) at head-office, make regular contributions to the use of SNM.
- At all times try to promote the idea to customers to participate in making publications about their successful application of the company solution.
- Execute any projects related to our “visionary” growth targets as assigned by your superior or the General Manager.
- Participate in the regular Monday Morning, Quarterly Meetings, Sales-Team- and PDCA meetings.
- Budget- and Sales Planning activities with regards to annual target setting, prospect assignments and –hunting and setting of Sales Objectives.
- Your professional appearance and customer handling
- Your level of team-play
- the extend you are communicating
- with the entire Team
- with your superior regarding the fulfillment of your assignments
- with the customers satisfying their needs
- with the competence holder of our company seeking for their support if in need
- with peers seeking your expertise in case of need
- indirectly and non-the-less importantly the extend of your contribution to the achievement of our growth vision
- your contribution of leading your assigned customers in particular and all customers in general (with whom you might have contacts at a certain point in time) towards embracing the concept of the firm.
- The extent you manage your assignments successfully and within the defined
time, activities plans and budgets.
- Economics/Business Studies education and possessing a minimum of 10 years’ experience in CAE software applied in the automotive (OEM, Tier1, Tier2) or related industry
- Must possess excellent understanding of the Japanese market & the work culture
- Good business sense and entrepreneurial drive
- Must have the aptitude to quickly develop a comprehensive understanding of new domains and technologies
- Should possess good communication, presentation & relationship building skills
- Ability to “close” deals/contracts for complex products in a very demanding
and cost driven Industry
* Please be advised that if you do not currently reside or have permission to work in the Japan region, we reserve the right not to proceed.
** Please also be advised that if you clearly do not meet the requirements of the position, we reserve the right not to proceed although consultants will always endeavor to consider your profile for other positions.