Japan Treasury Department is providing treasury services to Company Group entities (including subsidiaries) in Japan and Australia. The treasury services include cash planning & reporting as well as cash management including payments.
The position comes with responsibility of managing the treasury of one or several Company Group entities. This includes:
- Contribute to cash flow optimization within the country
- Daily follow-up of cash balances
- Preparation of cash flow forecast, budget and MTP
- Cash management
- Payments and cash receipts
- Cash pooling
- Establish monthly legal entity cash reporting
- Ensure compliance with internal control policy
- Manages relations with banks and third parties
- Reporting, Budgeting, Forecasting
- Variance analysis Actual result against Forecast and Budget
- Achieve the cash flow target for the legal entity
- Support each Business Unit with analysis of Cash Flow and working capital analysis
Cash Management & Treasury Operation
- Manage payments, cash receipts and inter-group netting
- Manage Foreign exchange risk hedging
- Manage inter-company loans and deposits
- Bank relationship management
- Work for improved operational efficiency
- Manage daily bank relations
- Supplier Finance program management
- Good knowledge of Financial products and systems through the company education
- Financial industry or Treasury experience B.A.
- Experienced and skilled in Cash flow forecast, budget, and analysis.
- Experience from working in a multinational company.
- Preferably FP&A experience.
- Financial industry experience is plus but not mandatory.
- Preferably 3 years in similar position in the multinational company.
- Knowledge of Financial products / Bank relations / Financial systems.
- Native Japanese/Conversational English
所定労働時間/日： 8時間 休憩 ６０分
* Please be advised that if you do not currently reside or have permission to work in the Japan region, we reserve the right not to proceed.
** Please also be advised that if you clearly do not meet the requirements of the position, we reserve the right not to proceed although consultants will always endeavor to consider your profile for other positions.