This position is responsible for the customer relationship for Clean Air business. This involves managing and coordinating all aspects of current and new programs, including sale, commercial, achieving project milestones, and technical interface, etc.
The responsibility also includes strategic planning, business development, and obtaining new business from the customer.
乗用車向け営業の責任者。 トヨタ向け新規ビジネス獲得とその他OEM（日産、いすゞ）の現行ビジネス維持・ 拡販。単純な顧客窓口ではなく、グループ内部(海外拠点含む)のCapability・ プロセス・トヨタが求めるものに対する理解不足の改善、社内改革の役割、世界中の拠点にいるトヨタチームの社員をリードしていく役割が求められる。
- Maintain current programs and develop the new business with Light Vehicle customer (TOYOTA, Nissan, Isuzu and other).
- Create/support global strategic planning to approach new business.
- Execute new business development according to the company strategy.
- Manage the interface between overseas regions and the customer.
- Manage sales/commercial negotiations for assigned programs.
- Responsible for total value management activities for all assigned programs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High level strategic thinking and executive ability to build relationship with a customer.
- Proven successful tracking record in commercial/business as a tier 1 supplier.
- Global experience/exposure
- Strong Leadership skill
- Business Level communication skill is must in both English and Japanese.
- Minimum 5-7 years working experience with the customer in commercial
- Strong experience with TOYOTA
- Problem solving skill
- Global program management skill
- High personal drive
- Bachelor’s degree (engineering preferred) from a four year college or university.
- Ability to work flexibly including night conference calls.
- Domestic and international travel required.
* Please be advised that if you do not currently reside or have permission to work in the Japan region, we reserve the right not to proceed.
** Please also be advised that if you clearly do not meet the requirements of the position, we reserve the right not to proceed although consultants will always endeavor to consider your profile for other positions.