European automotive supplier specialized in plastics for products ranging from external components through to system level. Strong in composite materials for light weighting the vehicle, the firm is going from strength to strength.
Administrate the Tokyo Office to maintain a safe, secure, functional and harmonious working environment for all employees and provides administrative support to the General Management, Finance, Human Resources and Sales functions.
- Office security control registering new comer or visitor to provide access card
- Control office supplies (stationary, beverages, marketing materials, etc…)
- Liase with the selected service providers for office cleaning, decoration and maintenance
- Raise Purchase Requisitions in SAP for Goods & Services relative to General Affairs & Administration, follow-up on their delivery, prepare payment requests
- Maintain Company registration documents and certificates up-to-date
- Handle incoming and outgoing mails, couriers, magazines, newspapers
- Manage internal communication boards and displays in the office
- Support the organization of Company related events
- In charge of the logistics and welcoming arrangement of VIPs visiting Tokyo
- Other duties assigned by the Reporting Line and Managing Director Japan and Korea
- Assistant to General Management, Finance, Human Resources and Sales
- Assist employees with their travel arrangements in liaison with the selected service providers, such as visa and insurance
- Support department related events: meeting organization, logistics and welcoming arrangement of visitors
- Handle incoming calls on the standard telephone line
- 5 years’ experience as Administrative Assistant
- Experience working in international environment
- Skills & Abilities
- Fluent in Japanese and English
- MS Office proficient (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Rigorous, well-organized, accountable
- Service oriented
- Team player
* Please be advised that if you do not currently reside or have permission to work in the Japan region, we reserve the right not to proceed.
** Please also be advised that if you clearly do not meet the requirements of the position, we reserve the right not to proceed although consultants will always endeavor to consider your profile for other positions.