The Sales Account Manager is in charge of sales expansion and introduction activities of our products (support tools for developing control systems for automobiles, aircraft, agricultural machinery, etc.)
Proposal sales of in-house products to manufacturer engineers (mainly in departments engaged in advanced development of finished car manufacturers and Tier 1 suppliers). Obtain development information and build relationships with advanced development sites. Accompanied by the sales engineer, is also responsible for budget and delivery management.
- University (preferably sciences such as electrical and electronic) or graduated from college of technology and equivalent academic skills
- To electronic control equipment for automobiles (sensors, actuators) and design and development departments such as embedded and mechatronics industries Those who have experience in solution sales of electronic devices, measuring instruments, and CAE (3 years or more)
- System Sales experience
- Sales experience in the automotive-related field or foreign-affiliated companies.
- In charge of major companies in the industry, customer-oriented
[English] Basic communication, unhindered speech.
- Estimated annual income: 5 million yen to 8 million yen (annual salary system divided into 12)
- Commuting allowance: paid in accordance with company regulations (up to 100,000 yen / month)
- Overtime allowance: Yes (paid as a discretionary work allowance for certain grades or higher)
- Retirement benefits: defined contribution pension plans have
- Dormitories, company housing: No
- Benefits (welfare system)
Shinagawa Head Office 10 minutes’ walk from Shinagawa Station, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo.
* Please be advised that if you do not currently reside or have permission to work in the Japan region, we reserve the right not to proceed.
** Please also be advised that if you clearly do not meet the requirements of the position, we reserve the right not to proceed although consultants will always endeavor to consider your profile for other positions.