Join a well-respected solution provider for embedded systems in the automotive industry as an account manager responsible for managing all sales activities for the assigned account(s) and for coordination with other company’s departments with objectives to achieve sales quota and maintain strong relationship with customers and their management. The role is a key part of the team to advance the firm’s goals in transforming the automotive industry.
The account manager is responsible for managing all sales activities for the assigned account(s) and for coordination with other departments with objectives to achieve sales quota and maintain strong relationship with customers and their management
- Major automakers or automobile ECU suppliers are our target customers
- Require an ability to build and maintain long/strong relationship with engineering division at the customer and their management
- Understanding customer's requirements and needs and propose corresponding products and solutions articulating unique selling points and advantage
- Visit customers on daily basis, create an account and business plan, negotiate on price, terms and conditions, create and execute service/product contract, processing orders with help from assistants, collection of account receivable, handle customer complaint, etc.
- Field application engineer (FAE) will work with you during a course of business acquisition when engineering discussions are needed
- A sales assistant supports daily operating activities (quotation / order entry / telephone handling)
- Over 5 years of work experience at sales/marketing division or technical division on software and hardware tool development
- Order processing skills
- Experience of high-profile sales
- Ability of intercultural communication and English proficiency (TOEIC score over 700)
- Solution based sales experience is a big plus
- Intermediate level of Microsoft PowerPoint
- Engineering degree of any kind
- Experience in automotive industry
- Knowledge of measurement/calibration, AUTOSAR or Model-based development, HILS
- Experience of sales planning and strategic plan development
- Knowledge of electrical control or embedded software
* Please be advised that if you do not currently reside or have permission to work in the Japan region, we reserve the right not to proceed.
** Please also be advised that if you clearly do not meet the requirements of the position, we reserve the right not to proceed although consultants will always endeavor to consider your profile for other positions.