Mainly in charge of technical consulting and support for automakers for their own brand products (ECU development support tools). As a specialist for your product, you will be responsible for building a model-based development environment for customers. Inquiries from customers are rapidly increasing as the few companies that can cover the entire V cycle with their own products.
- As an Application engineer you will be responsible for actually building the model-based development environment proposed to the customer by the technical sales representative.
- Understanding customer's request in detail, designing detailed specifications of own product based on request, procuring from German headquarters.
- Performing installation and training for customer → Engineering and problem-solving support for specification change.
- 90% of new car development projects. In other words, you can continue to be involved in future car development.
- Mostly exchanges with engineers in the R & D department of automakers. You will have enough technical skills to negotiate the technology with the top engineers engaged in advanced development.
- Manufacturers can rely on them as model-based development professionals. You can develop your business on an equal footing.
- Circuit design / embedded development / mechanical simulation experience in mechatronics.
- English resistance is not level (a measure TOEIC 500 points or more)
- Experience of specification negotiation and technical negotiations with the customer [plus]
- Project manager experience.
- Experience using MATLAB / Simulink
- Experience engaging in the development of automotive control equipment
- Understanding automotive communication (CAN, LIN, etc.)
- Experience ECU testing / calibration
- Estimated annual income: Up to 10 million yen (annual salary system divided into 12)
- Commuting allowance: paid in accordance with company regulations (up to 100,000 yen / month)
- Overtime allowance: Yes (paid as a discretionary work allowance for certain grades or higher)
- Retirement benefits: defined contribution pension plans have
- Dormitories, company housing: No
- Benefits (welfare system)
Shinagawa Head Office 10 minutes’ walk from Shinagawa Station, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo.
* Please be advised that if you do not currently reside or have permission to work in the Japan region, we reserve the right not to proceed.
** Please also be advised that if you clearly do not meet the requirements of the position, we reserve the right not to proceed although consultants will always endeavor to consider your profile for other positions.