Currently looking for professionals with enthusiasm to further develop business in the Japanese market.
Experienced people such as simulator (HILS) necessary for ECU development, rapid prototyping, automatic code generation of control program, electronic circuit design using microcomputer, software design etc. are especially welcome.
- Technical support of the “Rapid Control Prototyping” (RCP / Bypass) system required for embedded software development for automobiles etc. Training at the time of product introduction and engineering for the purpose of quick project startup
- Mainly deals with RCP / Bypass products (ECU development equipment, software)
- Rapid control prototyping using prototyping system, you can actually develop, optimize, and test new control methods without manual programming. Can be done quickly in any environment. Rapid prototyping allows you to quickly find and correct design errors. With the implementation software Real-Time Interface and models designed in MATLAB / Simulink can be automatically implemented on standard hardware. Help is offered to prepare the existing ECU for bypass or bypass techniques and methods to support a comprehensive hardware and software.
Graduated from a department of information or electrical systems (college of technology or higher)
- Development experience using Simulink (3 years or more)
- Communication skills (customer support and customer response experience)
- Knowledge of communication standards (CAN), Ethernet electrical and knowledge of embedded technologies, such as electronic circuit
- Basic knowledge of digital signal processing.
- Experience using the English. Mainly e-mail.
- ECU development experience
- Knowledge of ADAS / AD on-board sensor (radar, lidar, GPS, camera)
- Knowledge of motor (DC motor, three-phase motor)
- Evaluation board for microcomputer Usage experience and FPGA programming
- Estimated annual income: 4 million yen to 7 million yen (annual salary system divided into 12)
- Commuting allowance: paid in accordance with company regulations (up to 100,000 yen / month)
- Overtime allowance: Yes (paid as a discretionary work allowance for certain grades or higher)
- Retirement benefits: defined contribution pension plans have
- Dormitories, company housing: No
- Other system
- Benefits one (welfare system)
- Shinagawa Head Office 10 minutes’ walk from Shinagawa Station, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo